Cash Bandits 3 SlotsThe latest game in the cops and robbers slot series, Cash Bandits 3 slots is even bigger and better than the others. Play for real money if you'd like. All it takes is a trip to the cashier to deposit money. If you'd rather play for fun, demo play is available and gives you $1,000 in play money to get started. Like the other two games, this crime slot has symbols relating to the robber, the police, and the bank. The game design is even better with the symbols more detailed and realistic than ever before. Plus, slot game winners might find the robber tip-toeing across the screen and triggering a big win or the bonus round.
Paytable Prizes and Symbols in Cash Bandits 3The highest paying symbol is the Robber Wild. Not only is he the game's wild symbol, but he also pays 100, 500, or 5,000 coins when he appears three, four, or five times on the reels. There are several other symbols and payouts. These symbols require three matches on an active payline.
- Handcuffs, Bullhorn, and Donuts – 5, 15, or 100 coins
- Newspaper, Pile of Cash, and Bag of Cash – 5, 20, or 200 coins
- Police Car and Police Badge – 10, 40, or 500 coins
- Bank – 3, 15, 100, or 800 coins
- Teller – 5, 20, 200, or 1,000 coins
- Police Officer – 5, 25, 300, or 2,000 coins
Why Does This Game Get Such a High Slot Game Rating?There are a few reasons this 5 reel bonus slot is so popular. First, there is the fact that there are two progressive jackpots awarded randomly after a spin. You could win the Minor jackpot worth a few hundred usually or the Major jackpot that's worth well over $1,000. The interactive safe cracking bonus round is the reason we love it. Open vaults and increase the number of free spins and multipliers you get. It's possible to win 390 free spins with a 23x multiplier. Here's how. Three, four, or five Cash Bandits 3 scatters give you five, six, seven, or eight picks from the 10-digit keypad. Scatters also pay a prize of 2x, 20x, or 50x your total bet. The bonus round begins with 5 free spins and a 2x multiplier. The vaults all have a secret combination that you need to guess.
- One-Number Vault – Add 5 free spins and 1x
- Two-Number Vault – Add 10 free spins and 2x
- Three-Number Vault – Add 20 free spins and 3x
- Four-Number Vault – Add 50 free spins and 4x
- Five-Number Vault – Add 100 free spins and 5x
- Six-Number Vault – Add 200 free spins and 6x
About the GameWhile there are many reasons why we love this game, here are the key facts worth noting.
- Slot Game Developer – Real Time Gaming
- Slot Game Type – 5 reel bonus slot with progressive jackpots
- Slot Game Theme – Bank robbery, crime, money
- Paylines – 25
- Betting Options – A penny to 25 cents per line for a $6.25 max bet
- Slot Game RTP – Around 96.5%